Although, Melling Industries has been in existence in one form or another since 1966; in September 2003 Kabenung and Melling Machine combined to form what is now known as Melling Industries.
Melling Industries has approximately 42,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Melling Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Melling Tool Company, which are both located in Jackson, MI.
Melling Industries currently houses 34 automatics plus two dedicated machining cells. By forming Melling Industries and combining the previous two operations we have enabled ourselves to streamline our operations by combining workforce skills, experience, and management techniques. The joining of these two companies has also led to the creation of a broader customer base, better customer relations, and improved communications.
- 9/16” to 4” Screw Machines Operations Department
- Shaft Straightening
- CNC Turning
- Full Secondary Operations Department
- Infeed and Thrufeed Grinding
ISO 9001:2000 REGISTERED
- Quality System seamlessly integrated into all aspects of operation
- Gage tracking for timely and accurate calibrations
- Full PPAP and part inspection capabilities
- Preventative maintenance program
- Data tracking & analysis for continuous improvements
Industries We Serve
- Heavy Truck
- Performance Engine
Materials We Work With:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel